Friday 10 February 2017

My improvement over the years in digital art

I started drawing images on Microsoft paint using my mouse back in 2011. Over the years I have bought Wacom and Samsung tablets along with buying better art programs. When I was younger I didn't really look up art o the internet so I didn't have a standard to reach. I though I was good. Then in 2011 I came across DeviantART and suddenly felt like I was rubbish compared to all of the art other people had done. I looked up to many people and began to try and catch up with them. Here are a few videos of my improvement in digital art over the years.


You can see my techniques improve after a few years.









November 2013. My first youtube video. I had a little practice and had bought paint tool SAI and a Wacom. The anatomy is wrong and the blood is a bit excessive lol.




December 2013. I got a bit better but the wolfs face is still a mess and the colouring isn't great either. I had to re-draw this picture because my computer crashed.




September 2014. The anatomy got better but the poor wolf looks like its struggling to walk. Also it was my first time trying to make the fur more realistic so the style looks a bit odd.




September 2016. My anatomy has improved a lot and there is less blood and more structure.


Its hard to make speedpaints but hopefully I can post more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.